This suited me fine as I only wanted to use four, and it probably didn't take me much more than an hour to weave the whole length even though I had to measure regularly to make sure I got the buttonholes woven in the right places. I was pleased how this worked out, as the instruction leaflet didn't mention buttonholes so I had to work out the best way to do them before I started.
I used my favourite Sirdar Indie wool, which has a main colour and then changes to contrasting colours partway through. I finally got to use a beautiful mossy agate button, which I have had in my stash for years because I fell in love with it at a show but didn't have anything in mind for it!
I have left the warp threads long for now, as I plan to tie found objects such as pieces of seashell and small hagstones onto them.