Tuesday 6 August 2013

Mini Canvas and Easel swap

This is the first swap on UK Scrappers that I have hosted, so a bit special for me.  The brief was to decorate a mini canvas and easel in the theme of my swappee. 

I had a lady called Joy, whose theme was dragons.  I thought it would be easy, but these  canvasses are tiny and it took me a lot of searching to find a small enough dragon for the main feature.  I finally found I had the right one in my possession all along, and made a mould of it so I could remake it in Fimo.

I chose to decorate the back of the canvas as the main side, so I could put the dragon in the niche created by the frame, sleeping on a bed of treasure;  I put a dragon image on the front too so Joy can display either side as the whim takes her.



No comments:

Post a Comment