At my last scrapbooking crop, we were all given a pack of page planner cards from a local shop, I got some more then realised I needed a suitable box to store them in. I finally settled on a cat food box that had food pouches in, a Sheba one as it was smaller than other varieties' boxes.
This was lightly sanded, had a couple of coats of gesso before a base coat of gold acrylic. Once this dried, a coat of crackle medium was put over the top and left to dry, before a top coat of a roughly mixed metallic blue and green acrylic was applied. This then crackled nicely to reveal the gold undercoat. I tried to stamp a green flourish on the front of the box but this didn't work too well, but the black wings stamped beautifully! The inside was lined with a piece of Basic Grey paper, which was also used on the fronts of the two card dividers. A few pieces of toning chipboard finished it off. Oh, and the feet were the stands from a pack of dolly pegs from The Works.